Now….. you can do it. You can walk right through the bottom of the ocean and view all kinds of amazing sea life.
With our unique diving system, you will be able to experience a dive down deep.
Seawalker Tour allows everyone to enjoy marine life, with minimum equipment and minimum fuss! Seawalker is a soft dive system, which means you only use our unique Seawalker helmet design without the need for a dive tank.
Explore the stunning underwater life of Bali where you can walk at the bottom of the sea and come face to face with sea life whilst breathing the same as you do on the surface.
WHY I CHOOSE THIS ACTIVITY
“The underwater tour itself is amazing! You really get to see everything and have fun while doing it”
“Seawalker Tour allows everyone to enjoy marine life, with minimum equipment and minimum fuss!”
“Ideal for those who would love to explore life under the sea but are not confident swimmers or do not wish to dive”
Sea Walker Rate Info
“(Include Lunch & Transport) for IDR 659.000”
SEA WALKER BALI DESCRIPTIONS
Take an underwater tour at Sanur Beach and walk along the seafloor via Seawalker. Using minimal equipment, this 25- to 30-minute adventure lets you enjoy the marine life while breathing oxygen supplied to your safely sealed helmet. Refreshments, towel, footwear and shower are included. Upgrade your selection for a beach club lunch and round-trip hotel transport from South Bali.
Your Seawalker adventure takes place at Bali’s Sanur Beach, where you’ll put on special equipment to walk along the seafloor and look for fish and other marine life.
Seawalker is a soft dive system, meaning you only need to use the Seawalker helmet without also having to wear a dive tank. Ideal for those who would love to explore life under the sea but are not confident swimmers or do not wish to dive. Explore the underwater world of the island while breathing through your helmet just like you would on the surface. You’ll see the same environment scuba divers do without the necessary certification.
Good to know
- Available all year-round
- Approx. duration 4 – 5 hours total tour
- For ages 9 to 70 years old
- Seawalker Tour instructors are licensed at an International Standard safety, first aid and hospitality services there are well trained and able to speak a number of major languages
What to bring
Swimsuit for Seawalker, a change of clothes after activities, Sunscreen, Money for your drink in the restaurant and Seawalker picture if needed. If you want to use underwater camera, make sure it is designed to be used at a depth of at least 8 meters.
- Seawalker insurance covers personal health only and can not cover loss or damage to your belongings
- Guests with heart or lung problems, on medication, pregnant, with asthma or other respiratory ailments can not join
- Disabled people who want to join, please contact us in advance
- A minimum of 24 hour- notice for cancellations or change of appointment is required to avoid being charged in full for any scheduled appointment, program, or service which is not attended.