Surrounded by beautiful nature, next to a small Balinese village and located away from the stressful tourist centers, The Mahogany Villa perfectly represents Balinese lifestyle. The architecture and furniture show extraordinary good taste, a piece of art in whole setup.
Built on the edge of a deep jungle valley with spectacular view of the Pakerisan River where you will hear nothing but the sounds of nature, this 2 bedroom villa does an absolute paradise for lovers of nature and those want to experience a mystic area that will amaze you with its cultural ingenuity.
The Mahogany Villa is about 2.700 m2 and consists of 3 buildings: master bedroom, guest bedroom, and an open Bale Bengong (Gazebo).
The villa completed by a private parking area, with security corner on one side. It is also come with other vast range of services and facilities to complement your stay. As it’s quite secluded – you feel like you’re in your own little world here.
Our villa consists of two lovely bedrooms which invites you to relax. It’s so nice and quiet you may not heard any vehicles or other persons at all. Great for a honeymoon or relaxing visit. Luxuriant plants and manicured garden around the bedrooms will surely give you fresh atmosphere.
Completed with a little kitchen to prepare drinks and simple meals, the master bedroom has a living area of its own. It has also beautiful marble floor, a high traditional ceiling and a classy mahogany wooden interior design along with light blue walls, and full length glass windows and doors to enjoy the valley view for a serene ambiance.
The room embraces beautiful canopied double bed, a sofa-bed where you can lounge and watch TV, a seating area for intimate breakfasts and there are relax chairs for reading a book.
Master bedroom has a lovely large outdoor toilet that looks on the jungle. The en-suite bathroom features a built-in bathtub where you can hear bathe with the sounds of the river, birds and wind in the background.
The guest bedroom is located little higher up the cliff, in a private pavilion with direct access to the swimming pool. This room breathes serenity with light blue walls, lovely garden view and Mahogany wooden furniture. There is also a wardrobe closet with a safety deposit, mini bar, and canopied king size bed which can be converted into twins upon request. The en-suite bathroom boasts a tropical waterfall shower, pouring down from the Balinese stone-carved creature.
Instead of living room we provide “Bale Bengong” as a place to relax and enjoy the serenity in the middle of green atmosphere and wide tropical valley view. Blended in with the extraordinary natural environment, the living area is found in a Balinese Balé Bengong (gazebo).
It is a rectangular gazebo with an open air style, purple curtains, beautiful antique sofa’s and a circular wooden table with chairs.
The place to come if you want to meditate, yoga, writes or read a book, perfect for romantic alfresco dinning with candles burning and the right music playing. The atmosphere on this lovely designed living area and garden around it is truly unique to experience.
Pool & Garden
You will be warmly greeted by a Buddha sculpture upon entering through the Balinese gate at the villa. The stone steps with manicured garden around it will lead you down the beautiful valley to the villa’s pavilions. On the edge of the cliff you will find a stunning infinity pool with size of 6 m x 2 m length and 1, 5 m depth.
Rather small but nice with little Jacuzzi jets and good for cooling down on the hot days. D
eck chairs are available for sunbathe on the loungers or read a book in the shade of the parasol. The Buddha terrace by the pool is also another great place to relax and have drinks at the antique table and chairs, surrounded by greenery, Buddha sculptures and the impressive jungle valley in front of you.
Service & Facility
While lodging at our wonderful villa, you can enjoy the warmth of a family through our personalized services and vast range facilities. We are committed to please, enhance your experience, and take care of everything so you can sit back, relax and have an unforgettable stay with us.
The charming and friendly Balinese staff, with their bright smiles and professional attitude will look after around the clock to ensure that all your holiday wishes are met.
- “Bale Bengong” Living and Dining Bale – Dining for four, occasional chairs, BBQ table and facilities, and a lazy chair. There are 2 speakers connected from master room to play music.
- Private swimming pool – Four sun beds and pool towels.
- Tropical parkland gardens – 2700sqm of lush tropical gardens with unlimited valley view.
- All Bedroom with a king size bed (200cm x 200cm)
- Air-conditioned and generous wardrobe space in each bedroom
- Cable TV with international channels.
- Digital safe deposit boxes in each bedroom
- Minibar in each bedroom
- A bath tub in master bathroom and each bathroom with shower (hot and cold)
- All bed linen, towels, toilet paper, and drinking water are provided. Normal household supplies such as toilet paper, soap etc. are included in the rental price and will be replenished as needed.
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Free internet connection (Wi-Fi) in all buildings, poolside and most of the garden
- Private off-street parking
- Welcome drink & Seasonal Tropical Fruit upon arrival
- Daily breakfast for 2 person in each bedroom
- Complimentary tea, coffee and drinking water
- Complimentary flower arrangement for honeymooner
- Free airport transfer (1 x transfer in and 1 x transfer out) for 3 days minimum stay
- Daily staff for room service, gardening, pool maintenance, and a night security services
Extra Service with Additional Cost
- Laundry Services
- Food and Beverages
- In house massage
- Yoga, Meditation, and Purification at Holy Water Spring Temple
- Car and Scooter rental
- Tour and Travel Services
- Baby cots, High Chair, Pool Fence, and Extra Bed
- Baby sitter
- Doctor on call
- In Villa Chef
This is a good opportunity to explore Balinese dishes. Unlike many villas, we can offer all meals (breakfast is included in the rate and a menu offers lunch and dinner selections at a modest additional cost). We understand your desire to enjoy local flavors adjusted to western taste as well as the importance of quality and cleanliness in the fresh foods we present.
We can cater in a modest and understanding way to special dietary needs, including gluten free and vegetarian cuisine with advance notice.
We offer a helpful suggestion menu of Indonesia and Balinese dishes tailored to western, but guests are encouraged to chat with the cheerful chef about any other fare they would like to try. The chef can competently accommodate special requests and adjust the seasoning of his dishes to suit different palates.
All food and beverage items are charged at cost price, plus an additional 20% service charge. Guests are requested to provide cash in advance; staff will then purchase the goods and keep receipts for reference. Costs are tallied up at the end of the stay, but can be checked on a day-to-day basis if preferred.
Enjoy the most delight stay with experienced, friendly, well trained, and service oriented staff. We carefully consider staff placement and employ individuals only with expertise, a positive attitude and the ability to learn. They will do their utmost to please with their warm and friendly Balinese hospitality.
Our villa manager is responsible for the overall operation of the villa, including staffing and guest satisfaction. He will coordinate requirements with the chef and other staff, and will assist guests during their stay, with the help of a guest services assistant.
The chef will happily prepare Western, Asian, and children’s dishes, as well as discuss special requests and dietary requirements.
Our butlers are dedicated to personalized service, ensuring guests have whatever they need. They serve snacks, meals and beverages throughout the day, and look after daily housekeeping. A butler is on call 24 hours a day.
Guards provide 12 hours night security at the villa.
Outdoor areas are well tended by a team of gardeners and pool attendants.
Bali boasts a handful of amazingly affordable spas that promise to uplift your mood, lighten your stress, and make you feel majestic. You will find a number of spas which offer a vast range of exotic tropical ingredients to spice up your spa experience and the most caring and genuinely warm attendants to assist you.
If you find yourself in need of a great relaxation therapy without busting a hole in your pocket, you are in luck as we provide in-villa massages. Pamper your body,spoiled yourself with a rejuvenating and relaxing experience to every inch of your body with the soothingly healing touch of expert massage therapists.
We offer a selection of authentic Balinese healing massage and therapies by prior arrangement and subject to availability.
Event & Party
The Mahogany Villa is ideally suited to hosting smaller events. Dinner parties and gatherings at no additional charge and organized in advance with the chef and manager.However, a function co-coordinator and external catering and staff is required and additional fees will apply.
Management is more than happy to discuss requirements and assist in organizing villa events. Our villa is also more suited to smaller events such as yoga and meditation programs. As it is located in a residential area therefore to maintain the tranquility and peace, no amplified music is allowed, such as DJ’s and bands. (Speakers are placed throughout the house to enjoy the music of your choice.)
The Mahogany Villa indubitably suits traveler to Bali who crave an authentic Balinese experience with all the conveniences of home, an ideal place and perfect option to be for embarking Bali holiday. There are numerous Balinese Cultures you can learn during your stay at our villas including:
- Balinese Dance Lesson –It is an interesting experience and you will know how is the difficulty and unique of the Balinese Dance. The elastic movement is making this dance more beautiful to see. You will be guided from the first step how to dance it. We encourage you enjoy the real experience to perform the beautiful dance during your holiday in Bali.
- Balinese Offering lesson – Making the offering that is a part of daily Balinese activities particular for the Balinese woman. You will be guided by the Balinese girls from cutting the coconut leaf and designs it. The simple of the Balinese offering is called ‘Canang Sari‘. The indentation of the young coconut leaf and put the colorful tropical flower will make your Balinese offering are good looking.
- Balinese Cooking Class – Balinese dishes has a specific character where most of them are spicy due to its ingredients come from the tropical tree in particular to tuber or root. Let taste your original Balinese dishes; making it by your own hands could be your native experiences to bring home
- Balinese Wood Carving Class – Don’t miss the opportunity to sample this extraordinary craft while on the island. We want everyone to enjoy the wood carving experience and to have a chance to stretch their creative muscle while vacationing in paradise.This unique experience with a master wood carver is suitable for all ages and abilities. Working side by side, using the traditional simple tools, you will experience the insight that creates the fantastic wood carvings found in Bali.
Visiting smaller communities around the island as you staying around, and then take the opportunity to enjoy the variety of activities available ‘topside’. We will be delighted to accommodate all your Bali leisure needs with a professional and prompt transportation service that attract you with different sights to suit any preference.
Our tour program presents you with selected excursions from Bali’s treasure trove of attractions including stunning beaches, expanses of terraced rice fields, historical sites, temples, art and the culture that Bali has long been known for.
We create fully customized tour packages for individual or groups, a thoroughly enjoyable and memorable tour program which is designed specifically for your need and personal experience.